- BMX aluminum levers for caliper or U-brakes - 2-piece hinged clamp
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
Shimano Alivio BR-T4010 Mountain V Brakes Calipers. V-Brakes Requires long pull brake levers. - Brake lever with internal bumper stop - Easy and Quiet operation with internal bumper stop - Alloy anodized lever member - Aluminum cartridge shoe holder (BR-T4010) - Includes Shimano SC70 Cartridge brake pads. - Arch Size: 107mm
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- 107mm arch gives a better mud guard clearance - Updated rubber boots - Strong braking power with excellent braking control
$194.99 - $204.99
BL-M4100 - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever BR-MT420 - 90% braking power vs. BR-MT520 - 20% increase braking power vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400 - 150% better wear-resistance vs. current 2-piston BR-MT400 - Brake pad: resin, metal - Pre-assembled and bled brake lever and caliper, with SM-BH59-SS hose & mineral oil - Without rotor and adapter - One-way bleeding system
$169.99 - $179.99
BL-M6100 - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever BR-M6100 - Pre-assembled - One-way bleeding system - Superior modulation gives you the power you need at low weight - Quick piston retraction - Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper - ICE TECHNOLOGIES - Without rotor and adapter
- Shimano, SM-RT56 Rotor, 180mm or 160mm, ISO, for resin pads only - Stainless steel rotor
$65.99 - $75.99
Shimano's SM-RT64 disc brake rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. SHimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing disc brake rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
$73.99 - $94.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
- Shimano, BR-M575, E01S, Metal disc brake pads, pair, E-type, Y8FL98010
- Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin Compound - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- New resin pads have 50% more durability! - Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Resin compound, for improved modulation & lower noise - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
$56.99 - $67.99
- Pair of N-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Fits 4-piston SLX, XT and XTR calipers from 12-speed generation groups - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical downhill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Spring included Model Compatibility: Shimano BR-M9120, BR-M8120, BR-M8020, BR-M7120, BR-M820, BR-M810, BR-M640, BR-MT520
Shimano, SM-MA-F203P/P, Disc brake adapter for Post Mount caliper, Front, Post Mount fork, 203mm rotor
$52.99 - $61.99
6-Bolt disc brake rotor - Easy to install anti-loosen plates help secure disc brake rotor bolts in place - Resin/Metal pad compatible - Size: 160, 180, 203, 220mm
$39.99 - $47.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
$29.99 - $31.99
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistant braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistent braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$24.99 - $29.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
Tectonic pads interlock together and are customizable to the rider's preference - Replacement inserts for Kool Stop's Tectonic and Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Grooved for water displacement - Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
- Lightweight aluminum cooling fins integrated into the backing plate. - A graphene thermal transfer plate pulls heat away from the semi-metallic compound and rotor and into the cooling fins - Prevent brake fade and warped rotors.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
$42.99 - $47.99
- High quality, durable stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and resists corrosion - Reinforced rotor design improves stability and resists warping - Compatible with all sintered, semi-metallic, and organic/resin disc brake pad compounds
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
$29.99 - $55.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
Page 1 of 2 Next page